Nobody Plans on GettingInjured
Put My Experience to Work for You
Nobody plans on getting injured. I understand the legal system is confusing to navigate and it’s hard to know what to do. I can help, I’ve spent my entire career, since 1997, representing people injured by the negligence of others. Over that time I’ve worked on cases from straight-forward auto accidents to complex cases involving premises liability, medical malpractice, and product liability. Put my experience to work for you. You’ll obtain a realistic evaluation of your case, legal guidance you understand, and regular communication so you stay fully informed on your case.
Table of Contents: for your convenience, below are quick links that will take you to the corresponding sections lower on this page.
- Definition of Personal Injury
- Types of Personal Injury I Can Help You With
- Careful What you Say
- Valuing Personal Injury Cases
- How To Prove Personal Injury Claim
- Personal Injury Settlement Negotiations
- Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
- Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
- Sample Personal Injury Deposition Questions
- Personal Injury FAQs
- What to Expect
Sample Personal Injury Deposition Questions
In a personal injury deposition you can be asked quesitons relevant to the case, except where there is a claim of privilege. You can not be asked about private conversations with your lawyer. All questions must be answered unless you’re instructed not to answer by your lawyer. Not all answers are admissible at trial. Some example questions are:
- How did the incident occur?
- What were you doing earlier in the day?
- When did you first realize you were injured?
- Provide a list of all injuries that you claim were sustained in the incident.
- Have you ever sustained a similar injury?
- Have you been involved in any prior litigation?
- Have you ever made a claim for damages?
- Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
- What activities did you engage in before the injury?
- Are there any activities that you can not do because of your injuries?
- Who are some of your close friends or family members that know about your injuries?
- How is your life different now than before the accident?