Personal Injury CasesWon
Nobody Plans to Be Injured
Injuries sustained because of the negligence of a person, corporation or business can be devastating. Nobody plans to be injured. Your world is turned upside down. I work to obtain full recovery of the damages sustained. I hold those accountable that fail to follow rules that would have prevented the incident, enhancing safety for us all.
Table of Contents: for your convenience, below are quick links that will take you to the corresponding sections lower on this page.
Personal Injury Claim Settlement Amounts
Although I’ve handled over 2,000 cases, I understand that to you, yours is the most important. You only have one chance to obtain a recovery. We will seek full recovery of damages sustained.
- $1,215,000.00 (plus confidential amount from vehicle mfg), Rollover Collision
- $1,075,000.00 Motorcycle Crash, Fractured Pelvis
- $1,000,000.00, Moderate Rear End Collision, Back Injury
- $900,000.00, Construction Site Incident, Stute Claim, Neck Injury, Disputed Liability.
- $750,000.00 Medical Malpractice, Failure to Diagnose Pulmonary Embolism, resulting in death.
- $630,000.00, Two Moderate Collisions, Aggravation of MS and a TBI
- $573,00.000, Jury Verdict, Snow Plow/Tow Plow Collision with Semi, back injury
- $495,000.00, Premises Liability – Trip and Fall, Shoulder and Wrist Injury
- $465,000.00, Premises Liability – Trip and Fall, Fractured Hip
- $425,000.00 Tractor Trailer Collision, back and neck injury
- $424,000.00, Moderate Rear End Collision, Back and Hip Injury
- $400,000.00, Pedestrian Injury, Disputed Liability
- $350,000.00, Premises Liability, fall on ice
- $350,000.00, Injury Related to Prescription Error, Disputed Liability
- $350,000.00, Full Policy Limits, High Speed Collision, Head Injury.
- $315,000.00, General Damages, Broken Leg, Commercial Fishing Injury
- $300,000.00 General Damages, Medical Malpractice, Failure to Diagnose, Disputed Liability
- $300,000.00, Full Policy Limits, BB Gun Incident, Loss of Eye
- $275,000.00, Premises Liability, motorcyclist struck cable across trail
- $250,000.00, Trip and Fall on City of Seattle Sidewalk
- $247,000.00, Pedestrian, Leg Injury
- $200,000.00, Auto Collision, Wrist Injury, Policy Limits Recovery
- $200,000.00, Pedestrian, Leg Injury, Policy Limits Recovery
- $160,000.00, Shoulder Injury, Commercial Fishing
- $150,000.00, Fall from Public Transit Van, Fractured Wrist
- $100,000.00, Dog Bite, Thigh Laceration
- $75,000.00, Dog Bite, Hand/Wrist Injury
- Legal Malpractice (attorney missed statute of limitations) Confidential Settlement amount
The cases and results above are a selected sampling. This is a partial list and doesn’t constitute a promise, guarantee, or warranty of any kind. Results differ from case to case depending on the facts.